COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Administration Officer
We are seeking an Administration Officer for the Alexandra COVID-19 Vaccination Sub Hub
Full time fixed term contract to 17th December 2021
Kilmore District Health (KDH) has been appointed as a COVID 19 sub-hub vaccination clinic led by the Goulburn Valley Public Health Unit (PHU). In partnership with Alexandra District Health (ADH), the Kilmore Sub Hub is providing pop-up COVID-19 Vaccination clinics for the community of Alexandra.
To ensure the successful implementation, running and delivery of this service, we are looking for a highly organised and efficient Administration Officer to join our team.
You will provide administrative support to the COVID-19 vaccination clinic and the vaccination team through your diverse range of administrative skills to effectively and efficiently manage and operate the vaccination teams and clinic flow. This role incorporates the administrative requirements within the vaccination program as well as other COVID-19 and Health Service related administrative activities.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in utilising Microsoft windows application including word excel, publisher, outlook and intranet/internet
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated experience in liaising with a diverse range of people
- Ability to coordinate and empower people to be effective in their role
- Display a pleasant and courteous manner
- Manage demanding and changing workloads and prioritise within required timelines
For more information about this position please contact Juliana McCashney, People and Culture Advisor (03) 5772 0997 or refer to the attached position description.