Calling for Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
We are seeking Endorsed Enrolled Nurses on a casual basis
Alexandra District Health is the major health service within the Shire of Murrindindi and has a long and proud history in health-related service provision to the area, providing inpatient, outpatient and primary health services.
An exciting opportunity exists for experienced, dynamic and highly motivated Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (EEN) to join the Acute Services clinical team. You will work within the clinical team to provide patient care on our 25 bed Acute Ward.
You will ensure that patients are encouraged to be partners in care planning, goal setting and decision making, and collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to achieve desired health outcomes for patients.
The successful candidate will have:
- Current registration as an EEN with AHPRA
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Acute Nursing an advantage
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing support and personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A friendly and supportive team environment
Applicants will be prepared to work all shifts including night duty, weekends and public holidays.
For more details or questions regarding this position, please contact Juliana McCashney, People and Culture Advisor or email ADHrecruitment@adh.org.au.