Board of Directors
Community Engagement Committee
The Community Engagement Committee is an advisory sub-committee of our Board. The Committee aims to improve consumer, carer and community participation in service planning at Alexandra District Health.
The Community Engagement Committee undertakes the following:
- Provides advice to the Board on community participation and inclusion of consumer, carer, and community views into all levels of health service operations, planning and policies.
- Advocates to the Board on behalf of the community, consumers and carers
- Advises the Board on priorities and issues requiring consumer, carer and community participation
- Provides input into the development of the Strategic Plan, Cultural Diversity Plan, annual Quality Account and consumer publications
- Considers matters referred by the Board or the CEO
- Assists the Board and Executive in communication and engagement with the consumers and community
- Assists with the development of information for consumers and the community.
Members are recruited annually by Alexandra District Health in conjunction with the committee and recommended to the Board for approval.
Virtual meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month at 6pm. If you would like more information or are interested in joining the committee please visit our current vacancies page or contact us at AlexandraCEC@adh.org.au
Acting Chief Executive Officer
Acting Director of Clinical Services
Director Quality and Risk
Dr Poranee Buttery
Director of Medical Services
Manager Acute and Urgent Care – Jeanie Hurrey
Manager Perioperative Services – Fiona Mackey
Manager Primary Health – Chris Wasley
Manager Support Services – Melissa Rigg
Facility Manager – Phil Jess
Manager Training and Development – Natasha Bowater
Manager Corporate Services (Interim) – Louise Gilligan
Manager People and Culture – Juliana McCashney