Perioperative Services Registered Nurses
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join our Perioperative Services team on a casual basis
Alexandra District Health is the major health service within the Shire of Murrindindi and has a long and proud history in health-related service provision to the area, providing inpatient, outpatient and primary health services.
We are seeking experienced, dynamic and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join our Perioperative Services team. You will work within our operating suite providing high quality nursing care to patients and supervising specialist care delivered by other staff.
You will coordinate specialised aspects of care provided to patients on a daily basis. Counsel patients, provide health education – especially in relation to Perioperative Nursing.
Where appropriate, you will act as an advocate for patients and their families, ensuring their opinions are heard and their rights are respected.
The successful candidate will have:
- Substantial post basic experience in perioperative nursing and / or post basic qualifications in perioperative nursing.
- Demonstrated ability to assess clinical situations, respond appropriately and prioritise in a flexible and adaptable way
- Be a competent communicator with the ability to liaise across the multi-disciplinary team
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing support and personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A friendly and supportive team environment
The Registered Nurse maintains clinical standards and best practice, through continual quality improvement initiatives and evidence-based risk management strategies. You will encourage a positive working team environment by fostering the ADH values, as well as facilitating education and support for junior staff, graduates and students.
For more details or questions regarding this position, please contact Juliana McCashney, People and Culture Advisor or email ADHrecruitment@adh.org.au.
How To Apply
Please apply by submitting your CV and Key Selection Criteria (available from the position description) via email to ADHrecruitment@adh.org.au.
Applications will not be accepted via Indeed / Seek