Great Opportunities for Registered Nurses
Multiple Positions are Available for Full Time, Part Time and Casual Bank Staff for Acute Services and Urgent Care
Alexandra District Health is the major health service within the Shire of Murrindindi and has a long and proud history in health-related service provision to the area, providing inpatient, outpatient and primary health services.
An exciting opportunity exists for experienced, dynamic and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join the Acute Services clinical team. You will work with the clinical leadership team to coordinate patient care on our 25 bed Acute Ward and Urgent Care providing a 24 hour, seven days per week after hours oncall service to the local community which is supported by GP’s.
You will ensure that patients are encouraged to be partners in care planning, goal setting and decision making, and collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to achieve desired health outcomes for patients.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years acute nursing / emergency department experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to assess clinical situations, respond appropriately and prioritise in a flexible and adaptable way
- Be a competent communicator with the ability to liaise across the multi-disciplinary team
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing support and personal and professional development opportunities such as RIPRN.
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A friendly and supportive team environment
The Registered Nurse maintains clinical standards and best practice, through continual quality improvement initiatives and evidence-based risk management strategies. You will encourage a positive working team environment by fostering the Alexandra District Health values, as well as facilitating education and support for junior staff, graduates and students.
Applicants will be prepared to work all shifts including night duty, weekends and public holidays.
For more details or questions regarding this position, please contact Juliana McCashney, People and Culture Advisor or email ADHrecruitment@adh.org.au.
How To Apply
Please apply by submitting your CV and Key Selection Criteria (available from the position description) via email to ADHrecruitment@adh.org.au. Applications close at 5pm 30th June 2021.
Applications will not be accepted via Indeed / Seek