Speech Pathologist Grade 1 or 2
We are looking for a Speech Pathologist to join our team
Grade 1 or 2, 0.73 EFT (28 hours per week negotiable)
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Speech Pathologist to join our Primary Health team. The role of the Speech Pathologist is to assess, diagnose, treat and provide management services to a broad range of clients in the community and inpatient setting, including children and adults with communication or swallowing disorders, and those with difficulties in speech, language, voice, fluency and literacy. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with families, aged care facilities, day care centres, local schools and other organisations to deliver Speech Pathology services and promote the importance of early intervention.
The successful candidate will be well supported within a team of allied health professionals, and depending on your experience, you will also be supported by clinical supervision and education opportunities via a large external health service.
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology (Degree or Masters level)
- Current member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the assessment, intervention, evaluation of clients, including people with a variety of disabilities, social, emotional, developmental and behavioural difficulties
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills necessary for good working relationships and client care. The ability to function as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team is also essential.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development, and the ability to share knowledge and skills. The ability to work independently without close supervision, and being able to appropriately manage time and workload is essential.
For questions regarding the position please contact Juliana McCashney, People and Culture Advisor (03) 5772 0997 or email Recruitment@adh.org.au. Further information can be found in the position description.
How To Apply
Applications must address the Key Selection Criteria. Please apply by submitting your CV via email to ADHrecruitment@adh.org.au.
Applications close at 5pm on 2nd July 2021.