Vaccination Nurses / Nurse Immunisers for COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Opportunities available for Vaccination Nurses and Nurse Immunisers to join the Alexandra COVID-19 Vaccination Sub Hub
Registered / Endorsed Enrolled Nurses, part time fixed term contract to 17th December 2021
Kilmore District Health (KDH) has been appointed as a COVID 19 sub-hub vaccination clinic led by the Goulburn Valley Public Health Unit (PHU). In partnership with Alexandra District Health (ADH), the Kilmore Sub Hub is providing pop-up COVID-19 Vaccination clinics for the community of Alexandra.
To ensure the successful implementation, running and delivery of this service, we are seeking Accredited Nurse Immunisers and Vaccinators to join our team. The role is 8 hours per week, with the possibility to increase.
Reporting to the ADH Director of Clinical Services, KDH COVID-19 Vaccination Program Manager and the KDH Sub Hub ANUM, Immunisers and Vaccinators will be responsible for providing well-organised and timely support to the COVID-19 vaccination clinic to ensure a safe, efficient and effective COVID-19 immunisation service.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Degree level qualification with a recognised educational institution in Nursing
- Registration with NMBA through AHPRA
- Completion of required COVID-19 vaccination education modules, National and State requirements
- Completion of required Victorian State COVID-19 Vaccination Training modules and competencies
- Training in Basic Life Support and Anaphylaxis Management
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to initiate and maintain contacts with team members, clients and a range of service providers
- Evidence of clinical practice skills.
For more information about this position please contact Juliana McCashney, People and Culture Advisor (03) 5772 0997 or refer to the attached position description.
How To Apply
Please apply by submitting your CV and Key Selection Criteria (available from the position description) via email to ADHrecruitment@adh.org.au.
Applications close 18th June 2021.